The members of the Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council (ITRC) Stormwater Team wish to acknowledge the individuals, organizations, and agencies that contributed to this Technical and Regulatory Web-based Guidance Document. Specifically, the team recognizes the efforts and important contributions of the following state environmental personnel:
- Rebecca Higgins, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Allison Dunaway, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
State/City and Local Government Contributing Authors
- Doug Howie, Washington Department of Ecology, Technology Assessment Protocol – Ecology (TAPE) Program
- Harry Campbell, Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Hope Pelka, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
- Joe Griffin, Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- John McCutcheon, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
- Mike Trojan, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Siona Briley, New Mexico Environment Department, Hazardous Waste Bureau
- Robert Storms, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Joel Nipper, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Storm Water Services
- Diana Messina, California State Water Resources Control Board
Other State/ City and Local Government Team Members
- Angel Perkey, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Bradley Curvin, Alabama Army National Guard
- Hoa Dao, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Jeff Wenzel, Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Justin Fisher, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Kaled Alamarie, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- Kasarachi Omo-Osagie, Maryland Department of the Environment
- Katie Carberry, Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- Ken Zarker, Washington State Department of Ecology
- Kristen Thornton, Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Lanita Walker, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Lisa Stevens, Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Lisandro Suarez, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Mahbub Alam, Washington State Department of Ecology
- Minda Hornosky, South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Richard Muhl, California Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Robert Karesh, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Todd Wallbom, California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Thangasamy Saminathan, West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection
Community or Tribal Stakeholder Team Members:
- Jeff Short, General Public
- Lil Jervey, General Public
- Derron LeBrake, Darby Creek Valley Association
Academic Team Members:
- Carla Milesi, University of Washington
- Chris Nickell, Drake University
Industry Affiliates Program Contributing Authors:
- Angelica Campos, Republic Services
- Brandon Steets, Geosyntec Consultants
- Bridget Mitchell, Pinyon Environmental, Inc.
- Christine Nancarrow, Pacific Stormwater Solutions, LLC
- Daniel Figola, BaySaver Technologies, Inc.
- Derek Berg, Contech Engineered Solutions
- Jeff Heath, Wood PLC
- Kari Means, TRC
- Kevin Lienau, Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc.
- Mike Hardin, Geosyntec Consultants
- Nigel Lewis, HSW Engineering, Inc.
- Patrick Hsieh, Dalton, Olmsted & Fuglevand, Inc.
- Sherri Constable, TRC
- Toni McCrory, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Vitina Mandella, Langan Engineering and Environmental Services
- William Bromann, Republic Services, Inc.
- Nancy Gardner, Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
Other Industry Affiliates Program Team Members:
- Greg Williams, Good Harbour Laboratories
- Mark Miller, AquaShield Inc.
- Elaine Darby, Anchor QEA
- Erik Hartwell, BaySaver Technologies, Inc.
- Jay Holtz, Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Jessica Milose, AECOM
- Mark Bruce, TestAmerica
- Mavis Kent, Plateau Geoscience Group LLC
- Saroj Kandel, Parsons Corporation
- Shannon Dunn, Arcadis
- Tom Burton, Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
The Team recognizes the efforts and valuable contributions of the following federal personnel:
- Andy Martin, U.S. Army Engineering Research and Development Center
- Alan Harris, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Ariamalar Selvakumar, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- Jason Berner, USEPA
- Todd Doley, USEPA
- Julia Miller, Department of Defense (DoD) Army
- Roberta Person, DoD Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Headquarters (HQ)
- Alex Teimouri, DOE
- Anne Robinson, U.S. Air Force HQ
- Robert Shirley, U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC)/CZPW
- Grover Chamberlain, DOE
- Andrea Barbery, USEPA
- Robert Goo, USEPA
Many others offered advice, suggestions, reviews and edits. The entire team member list can be seen in Appendix E.
A special thank you goes to Hope Pelka, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality who built the downloadable BMP Screening Tool, without her time, skills and patience, the BMP Screening Tool could not have been developed.
A final thanks to Steve R. Hill, RegTech, Inc. for his full support of the project and team from team development to completion of the guidance and training.